Nero7 Problems

smiffy333

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Seem to be getting problems creating audio cd's when using Nero 7, lots of skips etc. Had alook on the web but don't seem to be able to find if this has been resolved apart from using another application obviously!
Anybody seen it/fixed it.

smiffy333 said:
Seem to be getting problems creating audio cd's when using Nero 7, lots of skips etc. Had alook on the web but don't seem to be able to find if this has been resolved apart from using another application obviously!
Anybody seen it/fixed it.

I've found exactly the same, speaking to a few other people and this seems quite common with N7. think Nero dropped a bit of a clanger here.

I've rolled back to 6.6 now and it's much better

The issue is supposedly fixed in v 7.2.3.2

The download has now changed to 7.2.3.2b so maybe the problems were not fixed?

Hi chaps

Does this also fix a problem I have with Nero 7 where the audio in DVD's I have compiled goes out of sync with the video ?

I have put a few episodes of a TV program, originally supplied as an AVI file onto a DVD (with fancy menus and such), and when playing it starts of OK, but then gradually goes out of sync as the episode progresses.

Very confused with this...

Cheers

i've had nothing but problems with Nero7, CDs/DVDs the lot. I recently rolled back my machine to an old ghost image that has Nero6 installed and I get no problems whatsoever. Might just be worth using that instead, I can't think of anything the Nero7 does that I couldnt do in 6.

Shady said:
Hi chaps

Does this also fix a problem I have with Nero 7 where the audio in DVD's I have compiled goes out of sync with the video ?

I have put a few episodes of a TV program, originally supplied as an AVI file onto a DVD (with fancy menus and such), and when playing it starts of OK, but then gradually goes out of sync as the episode progresses.

Very confused with this...

Cheers

Come to think about it, i've been having the same issues, might be time to see if there is any updates on the Nero site.

Slinkoff said:
i've had nothing but problems with Nero7, CDs/DVDs the lot. I recently rolled back my machine to an old ghost image that has Nero6 installed and I get no problems whatsoever. Might just be worth using that instead, I can't think of anything the Nero7 does that I couldnt do in 6.

Indeed Nero has just become bloatware, time to go back to 6.6 I think

there is a new version of nero, v7.7, released yesterday, anybody tried it and know if the lip sync issue is fixed?

I've loaded Nero 7 on a new computer and just tried to create a DVD backup but the DVD won't play on my DVD player but does play on the computer. It's put the files in the correct VIDEO_TS folder so can't understand why it won't play.
The other computers I have Nero 6 on and this process works fine on them so wondering if there's some setting or problem with Nero7. I've used the option to burn DVD Video files like I do on the old version so a bit confused :confused:

I have used Nero 7 for the last 5 months with no problems at all. I assume you have decrypter the film in the first place?

Yes, I've employed the very same procedure that I've done many other times with DVD Shrink and then nero6 and then using the same DVD-R discs.
Since posting the problem, I downloaded an update for Nero (at least I think I did but it's hard to tell with this version of Nero which I'm not really very impressed with) and I tried it again and it worked OK.
I think I might uninstall Nero7 and put 6 onto this computer as well.

Well, i have a new problem! Nero7 has taken itself to splitting any MPEG's i import into a project into hundred's of segments, and i mean hundreds!

2 hour film, was split into 603 segments, what a nightmare when trying to edit.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom