• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

NeoGAF Indie Games thread for May 2011

Rorifett

Distinguished Member
Yeah I've barely been getting a chance to skim the net these days and got no time to put together the indie game threads, just doesn't seem to be too much interest in them sadly.

Because I'm not always online but still like to pop on the xbox I just get trials of indie games and that annoys me so I don't often play them offline.

Mikepriester

Distinguished Member
I'm just not having marathon gaming session at night now and I used to have Wednesdays as a dedicated XBLA and Indie night, when I had a mate pop round every Wednesday we'd try them out together like.

I still download the games that look interesting to me, but I then go off and play a game (COD usually) and switch off. Must have at least 20 to try out :rolleyes:

Think there was a little lull in the quality of Indie games though, which this would have contributed towards my interest falling.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom