Neighbours to be dropped by the beeb

about time,too many soaps on tv.get in the real world.

I don't think you sould worry to much its sure to be picked up by ITV or Channel5 and mayby $ky. But now you will have to put with with a ton of ads.

:clap: is there an opposite for :hiya: ?

I wonder what drivel they'll stick on before the news once 'Arold has gone.

Lol not that I've been around to watch it in the last 5 years, but it would be nice if they replaced it with what it replaced...old black and white serials like Zorro...:smashin:

...of course, they could replace it with Rolf's Cartoon Time which was also used at times to fill that slot...:thumbsdow

NOOOOOOOO!!!

Neighbours is a GREAT show. I love it. So do the rest of my family. It's not must see viewing, but I love to watch it when I can.

I'm sure I read somewhere that it does better here in the UK than down in AUS.

I've not watched it since Rebecci (sp?) had his ponytail cut off and Karl and Susan were adopting every teenager turning up on their doorstep

Saw a snippet the other day and gots to say its very different now!

neighbours to be dropped thank god :smashin:

channel five getting it oh no :thumbsdow .

worst programme ever made:eek:

If they paid the £300 million for the 8 years. It would cost the licence payer at around £78,000 everytime the programme is on.

Dont mind where it is, as long as can continue to watch. Neighbours is the only thing on TV I miss when I am at work or away.

Only shame is Five has ad breaks, although I guess I could use it for a cup of tes like I do with The Bill.

The Greatest show ever made, I would have just paid the £300M and put TV licence up a bit, think it would have only worked out a couple of quid more each a year. :D

:clap: is there an opposite for :hiya: ?

I wonder what drivel they'll stick on before the news once 'Arold has gone.

KickStart , like the good old days . Maybe evn Junior KickStart :smashin: .
'tis a shame though

It's funny, when people question how I can like it I never really have an answer - the scripting is bad with sometimes awful acting yet I watch every episode without fail (hell I even PVR it just in case I'm out) I think it is because I've always watched it while growing up or something.

It's funny, when people question how I can like it I never really have an answer - the scripting is bad with sometimes awful acting yet I watch every episode without fail (hell I even PVR it just in case I'm out) I think it is because I've always watched it while growing up or something.

Same here, 20 years of habit I guess ;)

Did this really happen :eek:
- or has someone made it up on Wikipedia?
Harold had a minor stroke in late 2003, which dramatically changed his personality and many other aspects of his life. He stopped attending the Salvation Army, as well as renouncing his vegetarianism and consuming alcohol. In addition to this he also displayed a marked increase in overt sexual behaviour, for example his horrific misunderstanding of a reference to Isabelle Hoyland's (Natalie Bassingthwaighte) buns. These lewd actions could be said to have reached a climax in an episode featuring Harold peering through a window at "lingerie party" hosted by Sky Mangel, a mask of animalistic lust upon his once genial face. Thankfully, he has since recovered and resumed his service to the Salvation Army.
Harold2.jpg
haroldincar.jpg
Harold.jpg

EDIT ... Oh crap!! Have just realised it said peering rather than peeing, so not that scandalous! :D

He did have a stroke, he did leave the SA and his behaviour did change. Sky also had a Lingerie Party then.

I have a secret crush on Sky

Regards

I have a secret crush on Sky

Regards
That chick Rachel Kinski is fooooking hawt!! :smashin: I think Neighbours is actually better than Eastenders.

Any idea what the BBC is gonna have as a replacement?

They even had a lesbian kiss in it the other day with that hottie school teacher, Pippa i think, why didnt i have teachers like that.:D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom