Negotiating new trade deals and closing the rift.

IronGiant

Reaction score
currently locked

It’s alive

Now open after @psikey gave me a swift kick :thumbsup:

All posters are welcome, including Alf

On a serious note.

time to all pull together in the same direction. For the sake of all.

On a serious note.

time to all pull together in the same direction. For the sake of all.

And renamed accordingly

There are people already campaigning 'Let's get back into the EU'.

I fear it will be impossible for some to ever let go.
Sad but hopefully not true.

As posted previously, the Netherlands remains true to our trading background. We are ready and looking forward to an ambitious partnership.

😍😍😍, smokes and pancakes from us all 👋

5D7B0BFC-561D-45F1-8116-DAAB1A048EF1.jpeg

For some strange reason, I’m not feeling in a cheerful mood tonight.

Still less after I thought it might be helpful to start a thread for anyone else feeling the same, and it gets turned into a joke largely due to a so called moderator.

So you have your fun. I should have known better than to expect any graciousness.

Still less after I thought it might be helpful for anyone else feeling the same, and it gets turned into a joke largely due to a so called moderator.

So you have your fun. I should have known better than to expect any graciousness.
Not read most of the messages tonight then? It’s the most cordial and pragmatic I have seen any Brexit and P&E thread be.

Last edited:

Still less after I thought it might be helpful to start a thread for anyone else feeling the same, and it gets turned into a joke largely due to a so called moderator.

I left you a nice comment in your thread :(

Last edited:

You'll see graciousness, fairness, kindness, and everything else you would expect to see on a forum. As for MODS, we probably all need to be reminded from time to time, such is life on forums.

Why not come join the party, we all need to pull together now for the good of the country.

Why not come join the party, we all need to pull together now for the good of the country.

exactly.

I fear some will still try to undermine their own country at every turn. I hope I am wrong.

@Unlucky Alf surely it’s best to move forward together in the interest of all/the country?

1580514786398.png

The remainers who identified as "Europeans," are they stateless now?

1580515138046.png

And there was me thinking this could actually be about...

Well that didn't last long :(

And there was me thinking this could actually be about...

Well that didn't last long :(
We have some determined souls here.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom