1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nees for Speed Underground 2 XBOX Live HELP!!

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by xboxer, May 9, 2005.

1. xboxer

xboxer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I really like this game but the cars are very slow compared to everybody else and depressign me lol very good game but this is spoiling it for me im not a cheat but how can i make my cars go faster i have added add ons and performance add ons but my cars are still too slow to compete anybody got any little cheats or hints for me?? Do i have to play offline till i get a good car then go online or doesnt it work like that any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Jonny

2. Pooon

Pooon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +722
    More time spent offline i'm afraid. afaik most people will only want to race the fastest car they have all of the time, so unless you have a similar spec car(or are very good at racing) then your going to get left behind. If you have only just started playing this game you will be at a bit of a disadvantage as it's been out for a while so people online will have probably got very good at it by now. You might want to consider a newer game like Midnight Club 3 or Juiced if NFS is your cup of tea.