Needed LG BH9530tw Region unlock

BHH

Novice Member
Hello

I recently bought LG BH9530tw and I need the region unlock for it if someone can help me..
either by putting the code or by hardware change . I need ASAP

Regards
BHH

mentm

It's better to ask which can be made multi region before you purchase, unfortunately to my knowledge there is no mod for your player.

BHH

Novice Member
Well actually I can play all videos but after like 20 min of the video I get the cinavia message and the sound mutes...I thought by region unlock the device will remove this message.

mentm

A region unlock will not circumvent cinavia either, all new bluray players have had cinavia for some time and there is no way around it, other than buying a dedicated media streamer.

BHH

Novice Member
but I get cinavia message when I play a bluray movie or a dvd movie ..is there anyway I can play at least the DVds only??

and what do you mean by dedicated media streamer

mentm

You only get the cinavia message when playing backups, media streamers have no physical drives they play your backups from either a network drive or usb.

rogianc

Novice Member
DVD only code change.

BabyZ CD-R hack
1) Create a folder: Violet0000
2) Inside /Violet0000 create a subfolder: Rubicon
3) Download the MontBlanc.txt file here: https://www.avforums.com/attachments/montblanc-
txt.873684/
4) Save it in the Rubicon folder as a .dvd file called MontBlanc.dvd (note: DO NOT save it as a
text file. Change the file extension. If you cannot see the file extension, select "All File
Types" on the extensions tab of the download window)
5) Your folder stucture should be like this: /Violet0000/Rubicon/MontBlanc.dvd
6) Drag and drop the Violet0000 folder (/Violet0000/Rubicon/MontBlanc.dvd) to your prefered CDR
burner software.
7) Insert the CDR into your player. A black menu screen will appear with the current region
code and a place to select a new region code. Select 0 for universal region.
PS.: If you can't download montblanc-txt file from the link above, try the link below:
I suggest using BabyZ's
and unzipping the file into a folder then copying the folder /Violet0000/Rubicon/MontBlanc.dvd on to a blank cd-r.
It worked on my BH9350TW! Well done BabyZ!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LCD TVs for Movies, Laser Projectors, RIP Ennio Morricone, AV & Movie news, B+W Matt Damon
Top Bottom