Need your help!

Semiskimmed1976

Hi All,

I would really appreciate your help!

I am honoured to be part of the Great Britain squad who are working hard to qualify for the Winter Paralympics in 2014. You can see from all the athletes at the Olympics, over the last few days, how much it means to play the sport you love for the country you represent!

OK, so the following link is just a competition, but unfortunately at the moment our sport is not financially supported so for every training session, overseas competition or kit is paid for my myself - I don't mind, because I love this sport and see it as an honour, but let's be honest anything I can get for free helps!

So - I need you to help, please visit the following link below, click LIKE on the page, then add the APP and look for Matthew Coleman - hopefully you won't be swayed by the kids on there and feel sorry for them ;)

Nekoti Sherwood Ambassador Programme - Voting | Facebook

Thanks,
Matt

Semiskimmed1976

Has anyone voted for me :( ??

Seriously, this is not a scam and i'm not even asking for a penny in return - just a couple of minutes of your time, to go to the link through facebook (sorry this is the only way), you will need to add the APP, click LIKE on the page and scroll and vote for Matthew Coleman - if I win, in return I get a years sponsorship, which would be massive in my dream to achieve at the Winter Paralympics in 2 years time!

IronGiant

I voted and I can confirm my computer hasn't exploded in a ball of flame :thumbsup:

MarkR

Me too and all fine :)

Good luck with it and wish you all the best!

D

Deleted member 63670

Done, I wish you all the luck with your quest, quite inspirational !!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom