Need Xbox for Gamecube

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by lko9, Jul 19, 2004.

1. lko9

lko9

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I want a Xbox uk or Us dont mind ( uk Pref) with 1 or 2 controllers and 1 game , condition does not matter ..well needs to work lol . For a Uk GameCube 3 controllers ones a bit faulty , 1 game Zelda Windwaker :lease: .
    If you want ill send first need maybe need prooth not trying to rip me off.

yours sinsearly
    James :thumbsup:

2. kelvin

kelvin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +45
    Moderator Comment

As far as i'm concerned that's exactly what you tried to do.

Please abide by the above rule if you wish to use the classifieds forums.

Kelvin.

3. dn852004

dn852004

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Maybe you should offer abit more??? I don't think many people would consider a xbox for a gamecube a fair deal. maybe a gamecube plus £50 and i'll consider it (£50 is the difference ir rrp). What you say?

4. ozzyo99

ozzyo99

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Well Kelvin if you can find a link that provides detailed pricing on trading an Xbox for a GC then by all means be my guest. The fact is GC struggle to sell for £80 and to then trade it against a XB that sells for £120 seems quite foolish, therefore if you wish i was advising both the seller and potential buyers that this indeed is not a fair trade.

The rules of this forum are far to inflexible; definitely lacking in dynacism. Is there a :power-mod: smiley??

5. kelvin

kelvin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +45
    If you have a problem with the rules of these forums, then I would suggest a PM to Spectre outlining your concerns. You may not agree with the rules in place, but the majority of members (I would suggest) disagree with you. I think the traffic that we experience over here speaks for itself but feel free to discount us and go elsewhere if you please...

As for your comments aimed at me ("power-mod" :rolleyes: ) - you're out of line IMO. Of course I understand the fact that it's difficult to substantiate the claims you made, but on that basis, you should never have made the comments in the first place. People on here are more than able to make their own decisions - whether or not you agree with them.

You broke the rule I outlined, and your post was deleted - I fail to see the problem.

I'd kindly ask you to keep all further comments on this matter off of this thread. By all means PM me if you still have a problem.

Kelvin.