Need Views on Pioneer DCS303 Cinema System

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by sdevil, Jun 1, 2003.

1. sdevil

sdevil

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello Everyone,
    I am looking to buy a new home cinema system & my budget is around £400. I am a newbie when it comes to Sound & Home Cinema & This is the first time i am buying something like this. I have checked pioneer DCS303 at hifistore ( http://www.hifistore.co.uk/product.php?qsProd=DCS303&S=2e8addc543a1811540e14c654b25bf62 ) & i like the functionality that this kit has to offer. What i wanted to know is can anyone please share their experience with DCS303 & advice me as to how they are ? If you think that this are crap or i can get a better ones under my budget then please let me know.

Thanks in Advance
    Sdevil

2. tobydog

tobydog

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi sdevil.

I am looking for info on this myself, what I can tell is you can get it online at "Techtronics" , sorry can't get the hang of putting a link in, for £269ish, inc a "Multimod" and delivery.

3. sdevil

sdevil

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    @tobydog
    Thanks for your reply. I went out couple of places e.g Richer sounds, Comet & Currys to check as to how does the unit looks an sound. I can tell you that it sound really good & looks good as well. There are loads of functions to play around with & overall i think its good value for money ( I am not a guru in this but thats my 2 cents ).
    But i also checked out Panasonic SCDT310E & i must tell you that is a very Sexy looking system with sound & functions to match the looks. Even though the system is around £80 more then pioneer DCS303, i am thinking about going for the panny one cos it has a seperate digital amplifier as well as loads of other functions.

Cheers
    sdevil

P.S - Do you know about any reviews for SCDT310E ?

4. tobydog

tobydog

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    sdevil.
    Thanks for the comeback, I've just done a search on here for the 303, lots of favourable comments, try putting in one for the Panny.

5. sdevil

sdevil

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    DOH! Now i am thinking of changing my mind & going back with pioneer.....

6. roadtorode

roadtorode

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Before you buy any kit online, may I suggest you search these forum for views of the retailer. Whilst most of my dealings with online retailers has been 100%, there are one or two that spring to mind that should be avoided at all costs....