Need V quick answer - Toshiba 32C3030 or 32WLT68 same price!

cunny678

Distinguished Member
Need a very quick answer on this one. Ordered a 32c3030 from JL for pick up yesterday - big cock up sent wrong tv to store. Complained and they said they would have correct set in friday!

Just got a call and they cant get it for today so have offered me a 32wlt68 for the same price! Is this a good deal as I have not had chance to do any research and I have to let them know within the hour if I want it!

Any help would be appreciated.

Chris

ChrisGgr

What????Are you kidding?Of course the WLT68 is a better tv!!!I t also has 100Hz

benrp

The 32WLT68 is a better TV in my opinion as it has the following:

100Hz processing which is better for fast moving images. i.e. football, action scenes.

Better sound - speakers by Onkyo.

3 HDMI slots as opposed to 2 on the 32C3030.

The only downside to the 32WLT68 is that if you want to connect a PC to it, as you will only get a resolution of 1280x768 via the VGA socket with black bars left and right and not a full screen resolution of 1360x768, which can be obtained on the 32C3030.

cunny678

Distinguished Member
OK! Thanks guys have gone for the 32WLT68!

Hope I have made the right choice as I only had limited time to look over threads abd accept offer for collection today!

Price wise it seems a good deal at £449 with 5 years guarantee:eek:

Chris:)

kp278

how did you get the price match for £450? john lewis want to charge me £450 + £50 for delivery even though i am collected. can you tell me which store price matched this and who did they price match with?

cunny678

Distinguished Member
how did you get the price match for £450? john lewis want to charge me £450 + £50 for delivery even though i am collected. can you tell me which store price matched this and who did they price match with?

Price matched Empire Direct bolton for the 32c3030 at £449! As I live in between trafford centre and Bolton and said that I wanted to collect delivery was never an issue!

The assistant just completed the PM request form in store and I received a written acceptance within two days!!!

Hopefully getting the 32WLT68 is a bonus:)

Chris

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom