need to thrash the missus

Chunder

DOA3 is pretty cool and easy to get into; my wife and her sisters are pretty fiendish at it - and all they do is button bash.
There's us lads trying to play properly, and do the real moves - and we get whupped regularly! :)

Kung Fu Chaos is another very funny multiplayer beat 'em up - and there's not too many moves or buttons to worry about. The only downside is that there's sometimes loads happening on screen, and it can all get a bit confusing!

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Of course DOA is a great fighter and enjoyable if you're not good at fighting games and like button bashing to get impressive results! It also has some of the best graphics on the system too! :)

reevesy

Distinguished Member
cheers all..now debating to get doa 3 or the ultimate edition....was never any good at remembering special moves :)

Miyazaki

Distinguished Member
DOA ultimate has xbox live and is better IMHO having owned both.

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
reevesy said:
cheers all..now debating to get doa 3 or the ultimate edition....was never any good at remembering special moves :)

I owned both too (before I sold them after getting DoA4) and found Ultimate to be slightly better than DoA3 (especially if you want to play on Live).

reevesy

Distinguished Member
got doa ultimate off flea bay last night....bit of a result i think, £6.80 plus £2 p&p.brand new and factory sealed apparantly..lost out on a previous bid when one went for 15 odd quid......so i look forward to giving the missus a good thrashing :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom