Need to put the best soccer game on a Vita.

Jason72

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I originally bought a PS Vita to have the best soccer game (currently PES2016) on it. FIFA keep rehashing their soccer sim, but do not improve the gameplay (just the kits and players names, etc). Therefore gameplay on FIFA13, FIFA14, FIFA15 is identical. Konami do not make PES for the Vita. I believe you can somehow put PSP games on a Vita, but is there a soccer game on PSP worth getting for the Vita? I would even consider importing Winning eleven from Japan. Any help would be appreciated.
Greg

Hi Houghsx ,
Thanks for the reply. I do find it strange that Sony create a good handheld like the Vita, then software developers provide such dross for it. FIFA is the same every year with just player updates and kit updates.
Greg

Hi Houghsx ,
Thanks for the reply. I do find it strange that Sony create a good handheld like the Vita, then software developers provide such dross for it. FIFA is the same every year with just player updates and kit updates.
Greg
Totally agree, would love PES on the system as it is a brilliant device. I'd even settle for a PS1 version tbh.
Kick Off reboot is due next year so maybe of interest to you?

Kick Off reboot shoots for PS4 and Vita

I know it's not what you're after, but there's the Vita Football Manager game too.

Thanks Houghsx and Mikeyp for your replies. I'm not very good with the management sims so might give that a miss, but Kick Off reboot looks interesting.

When I saw your thread title I thought you was demanding sensible world of soccer be ported....
I would have been right with you on that!!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom