1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need to know user experiance with Kenwwod KRF V7030D. In receiver choosing HELL.

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by potsy, Jan 10, 2001.

1. potsy

potsy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Has anybody had any experience with this receiver if so I would like to know, as I am in a big dilemma at the moment as to which receiver to buy. And the Kenwood V7773D was given a great review in Home Cinema Choice, or should I pay an extra £100+ and purchase a Sony DB930. Also which speakers are suitable for a budget of £400 to suit either of these receivers. Can anybody help please.

2. Canary

Canary

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I bought a Kenwood KRFV7030 about 6 months ago as my first step into "proper" home cinema. Bear in mind this is my first amp: I have found the results to be very pleasing. The unit was very easy to connect. I have the Tannoy MX1's in front, an MC (centre), MR's (rears) and the MSUB10. The whole thing sounds superb in my smallish living room whether playing DVDs or watching the footie on Sky. I've demoed this set up to loads of people and only had positive comments. You could spend a lot more on other amps but if, like me, you're at the budget end of the market this is the amp to get.

3. potsy

potsy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks very much for your feedback, I to have a budget to keep within, because of them little cherubs called kids, why o why do they have to ruin my expensive tastes.
    Im glad somone like yourself has had good experience with the krf 7030d, I think this has sold it to me, I will just have to check out the speaker prices now that you recomend.
    Thanks once again.

4. Dave Jones

Dave Jones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If you are interested in some cheap speakers I noticed that a few braches or Superf.co.uk were flogging Kef Q15's for £99 this is half price. I nearly bought them myself...I ended up paying £80 more for a set of B&W's.

Alternatively Richer are flogging the budget missions for about 70-80 a pair.

Dave