Need To Find Cheapest 436xde Pronto

B

Blingtastic

Hope someone can help me find the cheapest place to purchase a 436xde with a good warrenty package. Also on the look out for a Pio AX5ai amp and a Pio 868 DVD player. Hope some of you good people can point me in the write direction.

Cheers

stevedster

got mine from leconcepts.com, 3 yr warranty with swiv stand and underspeaker for £2800 great service, they come highly recommended.

Damon

stevedster said:
got mine from leconcepts.com, 3 yr warranty with swiv stand and underspeaker for £2800 great service, they come highly recommended.

No, he said cheapest :D

I want to know also, I have seen a few around £2300 -£2400 but stands or bracket an exra £180 - £200. I am looking for an all inclusive price for this also.

Damon

A

av2diefor

Well can it get any cheaper?

£2800 with 3 yr warranty inc ped stand,= £200 for a years warranty.

Seems fair enough to me, and they are a Pioneer works dealer.

Serkie

Plenty of stands floating around by people that wall mounted if it saves you money. ;)

<------

B

Blingtastic

Thanks for the replies. I've found AV sales Not too bad to be honest. £2499 for plasma , £89 for wall tilt bracket and £279 for 3 year extended warrenty. £2867 total. I'm hoping to purchase the amp and dvd player at the same time so maybe some discount can be had. Fingers crossed.

Trending threads

Top Bottom