1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need to find a cheap 2 shelf (or maybe modular) AV rack

Discussion in 'AV Stands, Cabinets, Seating & Furniture' started by Hallsy, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Hallsy

Hallsy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Now my equipment is building up, my TV stand is full up so I decided to put my Yam 640 and DVD player on a stand. As it was a mess I just bought a cheap stand out of argos, would've done the job perfectly but quoted dimensions were external not internal so my amp is too big to fit in a shelf, it currently has to sit on top.
    I don't want to pay silly money for one, and only really need two shelves (maybe 3 depending on new DVD player, or adding CD player) so don't want anything too high, just something wide and deep enough to hold my amp on one shelf, and the DVD above it. Anything out there?

2. dave741

dave741

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    try http://www.atacama-audio.co.uk/productDetail.cfm?p=e&d=eurhifi they manufacture reasonable (depending on definition) av furniture. Most of their supports 2/3 shelves are less than £150...loads of dealers sell their stuff. I personally preferred Target but it is nigh on impossible to locate their stuff now...PITY. Anyway hope this helps :smashin: