1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need to down-size from 6ft Greyhawk. Any help please

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Jules, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Jules

Jules

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +994
    I have a 6ft wide (82" diagonal) manual pull down Stewart Greyhawk that has served me well for the last 2-3 years.
    The problem is that its just a little too big and partly covers my front speakers.

What I really need is a 5ft 6" screen and would like to stick with Greyhawk or Firehawk material.

So does anyone know where I can trade in my screen, it cost me £1350 when I bought it!
    Discount TV sell some new electric screens for alot less, but I find it hard to believe that anything less than a Stewart will be good enough for me now.

Can anyone supply me with a new Stewart screen cheaply or for less, or does does anyone know where I can trade in mine?
    Also, has anyone any experience of the cheaper screens sold by Discount Tv as compared with Stewart.

My current projector is a Sony HS50.

2. Timmy C

Timmy C

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +320
    You may want to put an ad in the classifieds. I'm sure there are a lot of people on these boards who would love a Stewart screen but can't justify the cost of a brand new one!