Need to add a delay within my Logitech 950 remote

Kiwiaudio

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello. My first post on this forum. I am hoping to find a little help with my Harmony remote.
This doesnt happen all the time, but often enough that id like to figure it out.
When first firing up an activity, my slow starting Epson projector and my Outlaw processor often do not select the correct inputs relating to the desired activity. After thinking about it for a while now, i think i need to add a delay within the startup sequences, because im fairly certain the projectors slow fireup speed is the main cause. I can see the outlaw seemingly waiting on the projector to get its act together. I have brought up the page within the Harmony setup where adding delay is selectable, and the step to do this is not explained well. At least, i cannot figure it out.
Id sure appreciate some help with this.

Hello. My first post on this forum. I am hoping to find a little help with my Harmony remote.
This doesnt happen all the time, but often enough that id like to figure it out.
When first firing up an activity, my slow starting Epson projector and my Outlaw processor often do not select the correct inputs relating to the desired activity. After thinking about it for a while now, i think i need to add a delay within the startup sequences, because im fairly certain the projectors slow fireup speed is the main cause. I can see the outlaw seemingly waiting on the projector to get its act together. I have brought up the page within the Harmony setup where adding delay is selectable, and the step to do this is not explained well. At least, i cannot figure it out.
Id sure appreciate some help with this.

I have an elite so it might be different but you can edit the device power on delay rather than edit sequences.

Thanks Sirbadger. Looking at this area within the setup menu, this is not where i was making attempts in the past. I should have tried this first.
Altering the Power-on delay didnt change anything, but altering the Inter-device delay for the Epson sure did. At least it certainly appears to have worked. As stated, this was sporadic.
Inter-device delay was defaulted to 500 m/s. i maxed it out to 5000 m/s. Also changed Input delay from 1000 m/s to 5000 m/s. Time will tell !
Thanks again :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom