Building my first ever system.

currently have :
Denon 1300W
q acoustics 3020

main usages:
HD movies
Games

Requirement from SUB:
Not Very aggressive but deep enough (25hz?)
Not too big (physically)

Budget 400$

What can you recommend?

Check out svs. Not sure what the prices are in $$

SVS products are good but expensive sb-1000 500$

Which one you can suggest based on my need described above?

Just checked, Israel is not listed there...

XLS200-DF
Hi, it's the XLS200-DF which I have and am more than happy with. Email them and ask if they will ship to Israel, after all they do say they ship worldwide, their words, not mine. :)

By the way, you show your location as Russia in the drop down under your avatar.

Martin.

Sorry, just noticed that you have already done so - my apologies.

Many thanks for your valued enquiry. The cost of the P12-300 are shown on our website and vary depending on the colour you choose, but please bear in mind that you do not pay the UK VAT so you will have to divide the advertised price by 1.2. For example the P12-300SB-Df in light oak priced at £379.95 will cost you 379.95 / 1.2 = £316.63

Shipping fee is £156.99

So an XLS200-DF MkII would cost between £274.95 and £329.19 depending on colour plus shipping of £156.99 making your total price between £431.94 and £486.11. The shipping cost certainly seems expensive but subwoofers are, as we all know, pretty heavy items. Did they say if that is by surface or airmail?

That said, it would appear to be outwith your stated budget - decisions, decisions!!

Best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

Martin.

I will also need to add 35%, import taxes on speakers...

I am increasing the budget... not sure will be enough

35% is a very high import tax, taking the total spend for the XLS200-DF MkII to, again depending on colour choice, between £528.17 and £601.39 which is obviously well above your original budget of $400.

AS already said, best of luck.

Martin.

yes, on other hand I don't want to buy cheap sub that I will regret in the future.

anyway for 680£ I can buy SVS SB-100 (from local official dealer, in US it costs 500 dollars :devil:)

Offtopic: import tax on cars is almost 100%

And you don't even have an idea of real-state prices... :mad:

Hi,

They didn't state in their mail. Why is it important?

I will probably go with SVS PB1000 (will buy it from local official importer) .
It will cost much more than my initial budget but in a long term it should serve me well.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom