• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Need some help with choosing a lcd tv!

spikeyjac

Distinguished Member
Hi at the moment I am using this:
Samsung SyncMaster 940MW - Flat panel display - TFT: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

I'm redecorating my bedroom, and so I'm looking to buy a new tv to use with my xbox 360, wii, freeview recorder and hopefully later this year a ps3

As its my bedroom, I'm looking at a television that is between 23 - 26"
I have a budget of around £230 maximum!
I would love a 26" samsung but all the refurbished ones seem to be out of stock within my budgets, on refurished sites!
Can anyone recommend any good sites like that?
I am also looking at this:
Samsung SM2333HD 23" FUll HD Ready LCD TV/Monitor Freeview 1920x1080 1080p 10000:1 300cd/m2 5ms DVI/VGA/HDMI Wall mountable Gloss Black 3 Years Warranty - Ebuyer
However I'm worried it won't seem that much bigger and better than my tv I have now, also I am looking at the samsung t240HD, and I have the same worries about that!
Anyways hope some kind people will be able to assist me and answer my worries :)
Thanks
Jack!
P.S what are the cheapest prices these tv's are available for?
And also if anyone else wants to recommend me a tv feel free!

spikeyjac

Distinguished Member
Anybody?

KUBBY

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom