Need some guitar neck help!!

wellladida

Novice Member
Well at the moment if guitar shopping budget of 200 quid max anyway im looking for an electric guitar (any shape the wierder the better!!!) with an ultra thin neck (ibanez style) but with les paul style bridge.
Been thinknig about a Flying V/X-plorer Dean guitar but though i love it im pretty sure anyone else who sees it will just laugh as its a bit OTT.
Any way please help :D

aphex232

hmmmm, well im pretty sute the flying v and the deans have fattish necks.

have you looked at the ESP ltd range? check the AX series and Viper series and EX series, think they come in at like £400 rrp but i guarantee you will find one on either ebay or gumtree, i get a lot of my music gear from gumtree very very cheap!:smashin: and you can knock them down on price too if your dead cheeky like moi :D

failing that, look at "BC Rich" guitars, must be one of them with a thin neck and thats in your budget

wellladida

Novice Member
hmmmm, well im pretty sute the flying v and the deans have fattish necks.

have you looked at the ESP ltd range? check the AX series and Viper series and EX series, think they come in at like £400 rrp but i guarantee you will find one on either ebay or gumtree, i get a lot of my music gear from gumtree very very cheap!:smashin: and you can knock them down on price too if your dead cheeky like moi :D

failing that, look at "BC Rich" guitars, must be one of them with a thin neck and thats in your budget

yea im just thinking of the dean range because i love the style. Ive out an ESP x-plorer and the neck wasnt anything amazing.
Ill have a look for some BC riches though thanks :)

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom