Need some comments

whitewolf

Standard Member
Reaction score
i did my research on this forum 2 months back and according to the advices and opinions of the majortity i have finally built up a home theater .i want some comments on it .

i have 2 kef 205 fronts. av8 arcam pro and p1 monoblocks aracm 170 watts. and a marantz 9500 dvd player.

now my vendor told me that u got to run them for 100 hours then there sound would be much refined and u will feel the difference. i tried speed last night and was not so impressed but ofcourse speed didnt had such good mixing of sound.
i will try more movies today some latest ones too see the difference what are your comments please post.

i dont have a bass woofer yet . this theater is in my bed room which is 27X 15 feets.

before buying a marantz dvd player i bought a cheap one later i switched how much would that be helping in the sound .

any extra light that u can shed

Hi
There is a big difference in the sound of dolby digital and dts compared to pcm stereo,If you are going to go the whole hog 5.1 with a good sub and a film like the incredibles iam sure you will be blown away out of your bed with the sound difference.The equipment you have is excellent to build on and has the potential to be a cracking setup.
cheers Gonzo. :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom