• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Need Small 6-Piece Speaker Suggestions

R

rfredd

I am new to the home theather world (replacing two huge speakers I got in 1993). I am purchasing a Pioneer VSX-1014TX receiver and want some speaker suggestions. My wife and room (18'x14') require small speakers. I want a typical surround sound system (2 fronts, center, & 2-3 rear). I've looked at the Infinity TSS450 and TSS750 and the Harmon Kardon HKTS 7, but would like additional suggestions or comments on the above speakers systems. Thanks.

mhuk05

Are you wanting to play music? What is "small": cubes like Bose, slightly bigger like Mordaunt Short 902?

GFS AV

Banned
mhuk05 said:
Are you wanting to play music? What is "small": cubes like Bose, slightly bigger like Mordaunt Short 902?
I think you mean the 302 (satellite/bookshelf).

GFS AV

Banned
I used to have the premiere set (with 302s), and now have the Avant 902s as my rear channels - I can say they are far bigger than the 302s. Although it may sound like i'm being a bit funny, I am not trying to start an argument, I am just warning rfredd that the 902s are not small speakers.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom