• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Need serious help with buyng a hdtv

K

kemali

I have been thinking about buying either samsung le32a456 or toshiba regza 32cv505dg. Both are around 450€ in my country but i dont which one is better. Any other models that you would recommend ?

Tv comes primary for watching freeview, some dvd/bluray films and maybe gaming.

Thanks in advance :)!

audiphile76

Prominent Member
Out of these two, i would go for the Samsung, but since i am also looking for a 32", i am planning on getting a 32V4500 from Sony. Its more like €750, but i have really encouraging reviews for its ability to play decent SD, good HD and good PC.

K

kemali

Hmm i have to think about that sony kdl-32v4500 its 650euros at the lowest, btw i leave in finland too :hiya:.

ChrisGgr

Distinguished Member
between the two,the 32A456 is better,but I d also get the 32V4500.If you are strugling to afford it you can also get the slightly lower 32U4000/S4000/V4000.These 3 are identical technically but cosmetically different

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom