Need Recommandation for headphone

A

alpharay

Hi
I am looking for a headphone around $100 USD for indoor to use.
I mostly listen to Jazz and Rock music. I am planning to use the headphone for my old LP collection. Any suggestion ?

thanks
ray

alpharay said:
Hi
I am looking for a headphone around $100 USD for indoor to use.
I mostly listen to Jazz and Rock music. I am planning to use the headphone for my old LP collection. Any suggestion ?

thanks
ray

alpharay - Rock music & Grado headphones are usually considered a great combination (not sure about jazz) $100 would buy you their SR80 - some people have "comfort issues" with the Grado range & as a user I agree they are not built like the Sennheiser Beyers etc with their soft velour pads - but I would never call Grados "uncomfortable" & well worth the effort for sound quality - if you'd prefer a Senn headphone $100 will buy you a pair of HD555 (which incidentally I have previously owned) - good headphones with great build quality / comfort / sound
If you are prepared to go 2nd hand your $100 would take you up the Grado & Senn range a few notches ... HTH - Paul ;)

Lets not beat around the bush Grado 80 or 125. You have $100 which doesn't give you a big scope (uk £60 - £70).

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom