1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need PC to VHS software any ideas

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by dragon1, Apr 17, 2004.

1. dragon1

dragon1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ok further to my earlier post, i had a new brainwave:clap: does any one know of any software that will allow a DV out put from the PC through fire wire.

ie I move a film from my Sky+ to my PC (thats easy) then i edit out all the adverts ( thats easy too ) now i want to put the film onto a VHS tape ( not for me , but for my dad who does't have a DVD player)

I have a Canopus A to D box, so i know i can feed in DV ( through firewire ) then output AV to the VCR.

so i need a prog to push the film out on the firewire, hofefully not an all singing all dancing Adobe, Ulead or that sort of stuff just a small utility i hope.

D1

2. MarkE19

MarkE19

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,380
    Windows Movie Maker 2 will do the job. Even better is that its free :clap: , but only on Windows XP.

Mark.

3. dragon1

dragon1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Mark

Blimey how did i miss that one ???? checked it out and yup does just what i wanted :clap:

Thanks very much

D1

4. MarkE19

MarkE19

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,380
    I know - MS giving something away for free :eek: and it actually works :devil: . Well the second version does anyway.

Mark.