1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need original nW-HD5 sample tracks please

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by daveey, Aug 21, 2005.

1. daveey

daveey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    hello,

please anyone still have original sony NW-HD5 tracks as pre installed on new unit, having to take mine back and factory defaults does not re install the sample songs.

please please take 10 mins to email lthem to me PLEASE :lease:

daveeyt@lycos.co.uk

:lease:

:lease:

2. johann1979

johann1979
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've deleted mine Daveey, so I am sorry I can't help - I did however think I should tell you not to worry about them if you are taking your HD5 back. For a start I can almost bet on it that they wouldn't check for them when you take it back and as the machine will be refurbished before sale to another customer (depending on your circumstances), it will all get put back on. :)

3. HMHB

HMHB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,964
    Yes, as Johann says, I can't imagine anyone would check it when you take it back - and even if they do they can't reject it for that reason.

4. DreamNshadow

DreamNshadow

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Okay, I'm kind of mad. I didn't get any screen cover, or sample songs on both my HD5's. I hope it's just the U.S. versions that are like this.