Need New Cables.....?

BOOMERANGBUBB

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I need to purchase new Cables.... I mean everything, Speaker, Component, HDMI, Sub Woofer etc . I managed to get a QED HDMI cable, this helped me decide that I would just buy all QED.

After looking on this forum I have noticed Mark Grant cables mentioned over and over again, do you know how the two compare?

It looks like I could save myself a heap of cash if I go the Mark Grant route...

Any suggestions welcome

Thank you
Take it easy
Keir

Not sure Mark does speaker cable, but you can't do better than the Power Buy on the Van Damme Blue series 2.5 sq mm.

As far as interconnects are concerned, I doubt you'd notice any difference in performance between Mark's cables and QED. Mark's cables are top notch.

Not sure Mark does speaker cable, but you can't do better than the Power Buy on the Van Damme Blue series 2.5 sq mm.

As far as interconnects are concerned, I doubt you'd notice any difference in performance between Mark's cables and QED. Mark's cables are top notch.

Mr Incredible,

Thanks again for your reply.

I will take a look at the Van Damme Cable.

Cheers mate. :smashin:

Well, just as a caveat, if you have lots of speaker cabling to do, it would be cheaper buying a 100m roll of the Van Damme for about £135 and then flog any surplus on here. People are always buying good quality cable.

Thanks again for the advice Mr Incredible.... I only need around 32m in total.

Anyone else for anymore comments?

Thank you
:lease:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom