Need my lg led tv to always stay on

sharams

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone
I got some LG 42LV3500 TVs and what I need to do with them is this:
1-I need them to always stay on and never shut down even if there is no signal coming in to them.
2-I need them to automatically turn on after a power outage or unplug or.........
If anyone knows how I really appreciate that.
Thanks

Hi.
Think if you can get into the hotel mode menu you can disable the auto-off function.
Could be hold menu/home for several seconds, then type 1105.
That model does not look like a commercial spec set, so would not expect them to hold up well with continuous use.
--
Regards, Iain.

Hi
Thank you very much, I will try and let you know.
I am using these as menu boards in stores, why would you say that they may not hold up that well?
I know that they are not industrial grade but.........I am just interested to know what you think their life time is.
What do you recommend for menu boards that is just as inexpensive as these?
I am paying $600 for each including taxes and enviro fee.
Please send me the links if you know somewhere that I can get industrial ones.
thanks

Hi.
I simply mean that the set has been designed for home use; I seem to recall reading something to that effect in the warranty stuff, but I can't find it now. And I may be missing it, but I don't see any mention of panel lifetime on the specsheet for the LV3500, but it's on the spec sheets for the commercial ones. Eg 60,000 hours for the 42LD452B.
If you're considering several purchases, you may want to give LGSolutions Digital Signage Solutions sales team a bell and see what they have to say; Contact Us - LG Solutions.
--
Regards, Iain.

Thanks for this...
What you told me worked but only when the TV is unplugged and plugged back in it starts automatically and when the TV sits idle it shuts off after 15 minutes without no signal.....is there any way to have this thing stay on all the time with or without signal?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom