• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Need inspiration please....

zad

Help I need some inspiration, we currently have a media wall with a nice 55" OLED Tv, Monitor Audio speakers etc etc...

Now my problem is we have 4 seats ( 2 double power recliners) in our lounge as the media wall takes up the space for a couch. We are foster carers and possibly going to be looking after 2 more (making it 4 borrowed ones) as I like to call them, so will need more seating area.

my thoughts are to get rid of the log burner and oak mantel, block part of the opening off ( I don't want the tv high up) and drop the speakers and go sound bar instead as a trade off.... but I keep getting the selfish monster in my head saying no don't do it haha.

So i'm looking for inspiration from people who have had the same dilemma and done it for the better or worse. And feel free to stick pictures on of your modified chimney breast installs..

thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom