1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help with Sony KV20TS29 15" TV

Discussion in 'TVs' started by borhyas, Nov 27, 2001.

1. borhyas

borhyas

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I need help:

I have a Sony KV20TS29 15" Television. It is a relatively dated TV. My picture seems to be tilted, about -2 degrees off horizontal...basically, I have to tilt my head to the right a little to get to properly align my vision with the pic. In any case, I have tried to adjust the picture by going into the Service Menu and trying out various options but to no avail.

These are the options I see in the service menu:
    AFC, HFRE, VFRE, VPOS VSIZ, VLIN, VSCO, HPOS, HSIZ, PAMP, CPIN, PPHA, VCOM, GAMP, BAMP, GCUT, BCUT, CROM, SPIX, SHUE, SCOL, SBRT, RGBP, SHAP, VSMO, REF, ROFF, GOFF, BOFF, ABLM, NOTC, DRGB, DISP, SVOL, SBAL, BASS, TRE, UYBO, LYBO, HAMP, HTIL, UCBO, UTIL, LCBO, LTIL, DCSH, VANG, PHPO, PHUE, ID0, ID1, ID2, ID3, ID4

I have gone through all of these. HTIL looked like the most logical option I needed to adjust but nothing happened. I adjusted every option but none of these resolve the problem. As I have said, I don't know what to try next and any help would be extremely appreciated. Thank you in advance.

-Best regards