Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Need help with some transmission times, please.

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Matthew Attoe, Jul 3, 2004.

1. Matthew Attoe

Matthew Attoe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Hi,

Off on holiday tomorrow for a couple of weeks, and need to set up my timers to record my favourite shows.

I have a tv mag for next week so I have the times available for then, but what I really need are the times for the following week.

So could some kind soul let me know what times the following shows are broadcast please?

THIRD WATCH - CHANNEL 4 - Mon 12th thru Fri 16th

LAS VEGAS - SKY ONE - Fri 16th

LYONS DEN / THE SHIELD - CHANNEL 5 - Tues 13th

TRU CALLING - SKY ONE MIX - Sat 10th and Sat 17th

Thanks very much. I appreciate it a lot.

Matthew

2. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,689
    If you get no response from someone who has the listings I would take it as read as the ones on SKY will be the same times as they do not alter for football etc. As to 3rd Watch leave as much run over as possible from next weeks. I will get their number if you want to ring Ch4 duty officer.

3. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,861
    Hi Matthew,

Third Watch (airs Monday through Friday between 11am and Midday. Somedays the episodes start at 11:05am, and sometimes at 11:10am, but all finish at Midday. I'm not 100% certain how many more episodes there are to go, during that week, but set your VCR for the entire week, just in case.)

The Lyons Den/The Shield (airs Tuesday at 21:50-22:45 on Five, with The Shield following on directly afterwards until 23:50 hours)

Pooch

4. Matthew Attoe

Matthew Attoe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Hi,

Thanks for the info.

Garrett - i thought that about Sky, too - but the Vegas repeat is normally at 11pm, but next weeks is at 10.35pm. I'll just set long run overs :)

Pooch - those times you gave me, are they for the episodes on the 13th?

Thanks again,

Matthew

PS Don't suppose you know if Digiguide will ever be released for the Mac, do you?

5. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,861
    Matthew,

Hi again. Yes, the times I gave you for "Third Watch" and for "The Lyons Den" / "The Shield", were for the week beginning Sunday 11th July onwards. "Third Watch" will remain in its current time slot for at least the next month, as Channel 4 are going to go straight into Season 4 of this show, once Season 3 ends.

See the link here for more info on Season 4 of "Third Watch".

"The Lyons Den" and "The Shield" will remain in their same Tuesday night, time slots (9:50pm-10:45pm, or 9:55-10:50pm, followed by 10:45-11:50pm, or 10:50pm-11:50pm) for the next 12 weeks on Five, so don't worry about setting a major overlap for these shows.

Pooch