• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Need Help with Setup

theemacguy

Standard Member
Hey guys and gals, I live at uni during the week and finding it hard without the good old **. So i have been tryin everything. First I just ran a cable from the common room to my room tho it was long and just not a good setup.

Tho i have now got a wireless video sender and receiver and this is the setup that for some reason would not work.
I had a freeview box in the common room with a aerial plugged in and it was coming of and ampifier so good signal. The video transmitter plugs into the back of the freeview box via scart and then has a scart input on the back for one to run from the freeview box to the **. However i did not attach a scart to the ** in the common room. Now when i turned it all on i was gettin no signal. Is this because i need a scart goin from the freeview box to the ** or wat ?

Help lol

Thanks Lewis

grahamlthompson

In memoriam
Hey guys and gals, I live at uni during the week and finding it hard without the good old **. So i have been tryin everything. First I just ran a cable from the common room to my room tho it was long and just not a good setup.

Tho i have now got a wireless video sender and receiver and this is the setup that for some reason would not work.
I had a freeview box in the common room with a aerial plugged in and it was coming of and ampifier so good signal. The video transmitter plugs into the back of the freeview box via scart and then has a scart input on the back for one to run from the freeview box to the **. However i did not attach a scart to the ** in the common room. Now when i turned it all on i was gettin no signal. Is this because i need a scart goin from the freeview box to the ** or wat ?

Help lol

Thanks Lewis

Not sure where all the ** come from. The transmitter scart socket connects to a scart on the freeview box. The receiver scart connects to a scart socket on the goggle box you want to receive the signal. That's it

Now I see where the ** are coming from

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom