Need help with samsung 3D TV

22ssingh

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my 1st post on here.

I have a Samsung PS50C7000 3D TV and I bought a pair of Samsung 3D glasses (SSG-2100AB) and I have my PS3 connected to it and am trying to play Call of Duty Black Ops in 3D.

Everything seems to works fine, the PS3 detects that the TV is 3D and when I play Black Ops the picture does go fuzzy, (as it should I'm guessing) but when I wear the glasses and switch them on, the lens on them both turn blue but then just switch off, I just see the picture normal, no 3D.

I took the glasses back to the Samsung shop and they tested them on one of their TVs and it worked perfectly, so they advised me that the TV must be faulty. Now I have warantee so there will be an engineer looking at it in a few days, but I wanted to ask if anyone knows if I'm doing anything wrong, and maybe the TV isn't faulty, can anyone help please

You need to try it on another 3D source, might be nothing wrong with your Tv.

Had same problem No idea what caused it, gave up in the end and sent it back (for refund).

Had same problem No idea what caused it, gave up in the end and sent it back (for refund).

Really, mine has been like it since I have had it, I want to keep the tv because I want the 3D

Get Wipeout or Super Stardust through the PSN store, both those games have 3D support so you'll know if the set is faulty.

Get Wipeout or Super Stardust through the PSN store, both those games have 3D support so you'll know if the set is faulty.

Black ops is 3D too mate, I checked with the game store

Might be a bug with the Black Ops game only way to know for sure it to test with another game.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom