Need help with recording xbox 360!

N

natd1993

This is literally driving me nuts!:suicide::eek: I have tried everything i can think of and all i get is a black and white recording of the Xbox. Can someone please solve this annoying problem by telling me how to connect it properly?

Note: I have an Archos 605 with DVR Station, and am using a Standard Definition TV.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

Nat
:lease:

MarkTaylor

Tell us how you are trying to connect to the XBox and we may be able to help.

B&W recording is usually down to either an incorrect PAL/NTSC setting, or trying to get S-Video from a SCART socket that doesn't provide S-Video

N

natd1993

Well i've got the 360 plugged in to the front white yellow and red ports (no scart) and then round the back i have my archos recorder sockets ( s video and white and red) plugged into the scart socket. Any idea's guys ? I also have my archos set to pal and s-video

MarkTaylor

Sorry, still not all that clear what you are doing, are you connecting the Archos to the TV or the XBox?

It would like you are using a SCART output on the TV and if so then it is exactly as I described above, you are trying to take S-vide from a SCART socket that doesn't support it.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom