Need help with recording xbox 360!

N

natd1993

This is literally driving me nuts!:suicide::eek: I have tried everything i can think of and all i get is a black and white recording of the Xbox. Can someone please solve this annoying problem by telling me how to connect it properly?

Note: I have an Archos 605 with DVR Station, and am using a Standard Definition TV.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

Nat
:lease:

MarkTaylor

Novice Member
Tell us how you are trying to connect to the XBox and we may be able to help.

B&W recording is usually down to either an incorrect PAL/NTSC setting, or trying to get S-Video from a SCART socket that doesn't provide S-Video

N

natd1993

Well i've got the 360 plugged in to the front white yellow and red ports (no scart) and then round the back i have my archos recorder sockets ( s video and white and red) plugged into the scart socket. Any idea's guys ? I also have my archos set to pal and s-video

MarkTaylor

Novice Member
Sorry, still not all that clear what you are doing, are you connecting the Archos to the TV or the XBox?

It would like you are using a SCART output on the TV and if so then it is exactly as I described above, you are trying to take S-vide from a SCART socket that doesn't support it.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom