Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Need Help with Philips DVD 795 SA

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Player Multiregion Hacks' started by sciguy, Oct 4, 2004.

1. sciguy

sciguy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can anyone help me find a hack for this player? I have seen the one for all suggestions (222 222 005 255 followed by PLAY), but can this be done with a newer One for all model remote and with the player described? I have not found any information on the rate of success or attempts for this player. I do not have the one for all 4 or 6 and can't seem to locate one, so I wanted to know if I could use the original Philips 795 SA remote or a newer One for all model to enter in the regionfree code. If so, what would the code be? Furthermore, can anyone confirm that it works and are there any adverse effects, e.g, RCE problems? Do I have to flash with firmware? This is a region one US player. Any help or details would be greatly appreciated.