Question Need help with my new x96 mini TV BOX

Heugatter

Novice Member
Reaction score
I'm new to Smart TV Box's so my apologies if I sound dumb.
It's stats are: Amlogic S905W android 7.1 ARM cortex a53 C 4 CPU 64 bit GPU 5 core MALI-450
LAN 100M WIFI 2.4G IR Dual.
Now, I installed it with the plug n play instructions and did the setup which was a challenge just figure out the remote. I've got it working (sort of). It came with KODI pre installed and when I go into KODI to Exodus to get to movies and TV, it give me a message that says: No stream available.
I also found that I was able to get one TV program via the search last night, but today can't get it.
On a lot of the lists ie, genre or movies when I click on them it just gives me the search thingy and then stops and returns to the list. What do I need to do to get this thing to work? Any info will be appreciated. Thank You

It may be an illegal one that's been shut down, unfortunately a lot of these box sellers are installing such things.

What are you trying to achieve?

try googeling Exodus Kodi, you will find it is no longer working, it has shut down. But do not ask for help in the Kodi forums.

Guys I have recently got X96mini and when I mirror using my default phone app the videos played are very sluggish (not high quality videos)...both x96mini and my phone are connected to the same wifi network..i can only find the x96mini using the default phone app to mirror... and if i use a third party app it keep searching and doesnt find.. can someone suggest me what needs to be done. thanks

I'm puzzled, why don't you start a new thread?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom