1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with my Denon Amp PMA2000R

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by Sidlal, Apr 18, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Sidlal

Sidlal

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a Denon PMA 2000R Integrated Amplifier. On a normal day, when I put my amp on, the power light blinks for 3 seconds and then a click noise sounds and the power light becomes steady. The amp is ready to play the music. Even when the input source is changed, there is a click sound after a few seconds and the amp is ready to play.

Today when I turned on the amp, the power light started to blink as usual but there was no clicking sound before the light became steady. When I turned on the source, no sound was reproduced. Even when the source was changed, there was no click sound and no matter what source I put on, no sound was reproduced.

I have checked all the wiring and there is no fault with that. In fact, I was listening to the amp before I went to sleep and the problem occurred when I woke up and put the amp on.

Has anyone out there faced a similar problem or knows the solution to this problem?

I am very distressed and eagerly await your responses.