Need help with i/o link for 2nd room sky

neils31

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have just moved into a new house, and I have just had SKY HD+ installed which is also new to me.
The new house has a pro ception box which seems to feed 3 other rooms.
So i purchased a IO box with magic eye and connected the proception to it via the coax cable and connected the second tv up to the other room.

Powered everything up and enabled the rf out on the sky box, I get a very snowy picture with sound.
I have tried tuning all between 21 to 69 with the best picture being very snowy.

I have removed the magic eye and get the same result, even tried a second io box again with the same result.
I must be doing something wrong - can anyone suggest what my problem could be?

thanks in advance for your help.
Instructions.jpg IO box.jpg Magic eye.jpg Proception.jpg

Last edited:
Try leaving the distributor out and connecting direct to one of the TV outputs?

Thanks Logiciel, that did the trick, picture is not as good as the original but very good and I need a female connector for the wall outlet, just wrapped the core cable around it to try.

I plugged in the magic eye and it also seemed to work, then it stopped working and the sky remote started to control the TV !!!! I then tried the remote on the sky box, it did not work at first but then started to work.....
Maybe something to do with not having the female connector?

Try leaving the distributor out and connecting direct to one of the TV outputs?

Good to hear it.
It says the problem is with the distributor doesn't it?
I can't say I've ever heard of that name so get a new one if you need it!
Yes they need connecting properly.

Thanks Martin, I already have that guide bookmarked, I will go through it again now I have a decent picture to work with :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom