Need Help With EDID deletion/modification for 3D gaming...PLEASE

Discussion in 'Computer Software & Operating Systems' started by Colorbugged, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Colorbugged

Colorbugged
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello guys, I have really been struggling with 3D gaming on my LG 3dtv. I have bought TRIDEF which I did not like and have also tried 3D TV Play (NVidia), which lags and does not allow for interleave 60fps 3D gaming.

This Zalman EDID replaces the LG display driver and enables me to play games in 3D Interleave at 60fps to each eye. This Zalman EDID, however, has an extension bloc with HDMI information I believe, which is what is causing this massive unplayable ghosting image with almost all of the objects in my game. The games are almost unplayable, as I see ghosting for everything...

I refer you guys to this thread Lg 3dtv colourbug user group! checkerboard and interleaved ghosting | AVForums which is basically the problem I am having.

Can someone please kindly fix this for me, so that the extension bloc does not contain any HDMI information and whatever else needs to be done? PLEASE. I have spent so much money and time trying everything. My TV does not have a VGA input, so I can not just swap cables...every other 3D solution sucks....please someone who is in the know..

The Zalman EDID is attached to this thread, so if someone could PLEASE fix it for me to remove the LG colorbug? I have also read a thread on this forum regarding a tutorial, I did not understand a word of it lol, but I can not for the life of me find it to link. Please someone help...

I am also willing to pay $$ or some other transaction for this...please someone lol.

Attached Files:

2. Colorbugged

Colorbugged
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If a mod can, please also add to the title that I am willing to give a financial incentive....thanks.

3. Colorbugged

Colorbugged
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  4. Gavtech

Gavtech
    Administrator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,093
    Your pointlessly negative comments have been removed.
    I think you have missed the point of this forum.

5. Colorbugged

Colorbugged
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    oh, there is life on this planet!