1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with a Panasonic E85

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Philbill, May 13, 2004.

1. Philbill

Philbill
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    When I connect up the DVD its fine when playing discs through any device however, when i use the tuner on component out or scart to a TV or my projector the picture will be ok for a while then start jumping around, as though its trying to correct the timings or aspect ratio. I have tried turning progressive off and forcing the aspect ratio on the projector but it makes no difference.
    It also does the same via a straigh through RF cable to the TV,
    It seems to me as though the tuner is faulty?
    Any suggestions?
    Phil

2. RBJTech

RBJTech

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +101
    How about playing off the HDD ? - Does it record the 'jumping' if you record from the tumer ? - if so then something definately wrong with the tuner or TBC on the unit rather then your connections so back to the shop me thinks !

3. Philbill

Philbill
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Thx for the reply,
    I have removed the scart and it seem to be ok, I can output RF to a TV no problem and component to my projector.
    The projector picture is quite good, better than I thought it would be :)
    I was under the impression from the specs that it had Digital Coax out so I purchased a cable to feed the amp, but it only has digital optical :(
    Phil