Need help with 4K UHDs

Snapper kuro

Established Member
Reaction score
So I’ve read avforums review of the MI movies 1-5 in the box set. Really keen to upgrade my copies as I only have the first three on DVD not even Blu-ray! See you can now get 1-6 as a box set, has anyone got this? I’m really keen to know if the first five in this box set are the same pressings as the ones in the 1-5 box set and merely have ‘Fallout’ added in. The 1-6 isn’t a set of cheap copies is it by any chance, anybody know who can help?

So I’ve read avforums review of the MI movies 1-5 in the box set. Really keen to upgrade my copies as I only have the first three on DVD not even Blu-ray! See you can now get 1-6 as a box set, has anyone got this? I’m really keen to know if the first five in this box set are the same pressings as the ones in the 1-5 box set and merely have ‘Fallout’ added in. The 1-6 isn’t a set of cheap copies is it by any chance, anybody know who can help?

The 1-6 set contains the exact same discs as the 1-5 set but they have put a copy of Fallout in the 1-6 slipbox, the cases for 1-5 are identical to those in the 1-5 set.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for that. Just ordered the box set on Amazon as they are doing it for £50. As opposed to HMV @£99.99 and Zavvi &£89.99, so looks like a bargain at Amazon!

Thank you very much for that. Just ordered the box set on Amazon as they are doing it for £50. As opposed to HMV @£99.99 and Zavvi &£89.99, so looks like a bargain at Amazon!

Currently £45 from Zoom using code SIGNUP10 ;)

Only made my way through the first 3 movies so far but they're great disks.

Thanks for that. I’m really looking forward to watching them all again! Box set has just arrived today but missus has snaffed it and says I can’t get my paws on it until my birthday in March The upside to that is she’s been told ‘Fine.....but that means you’re bloody paying for it!’

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom