O

oreoboy13

I have most of it sorted.

The :

X-box
Ps2
DVD

travel by component to the amp and then via component to the TV

However i still have the Nokia on digi box, and that only supports scart/RGB and the amp doesnt have this capability, i dont really fancy using composite as its a 42" display.

I would just use the RGB and get round it using the pronto, however i dont think you can get discrete IR codes for the AV channels on the Toshiba.

Any helps or suggestions would be fantastic

Thanxz

You can get an RGB to S-Video converter and use the S-Video pathway inside the AVC-A11SR. I use one of these for my NOKIA STB through my AVC-A1SE and although not as good as pure RGB, it is still a very good picture.

Mark

Thanxz man, option 1 looks good, however i must admit i am a bit confused about option2.

I just phoned the company, it looks really good, however i think i will wait to see what happens with ITV-Digital as if they go under i will get a SKY+ box and they come with S-Video

Yes I agree – this is most likely the way I'll be going too. Spent a lot this year already but I need to get my amp upgraded (sorting that this week) and get SKY+. Mind you, the RGB to S-Video converters are handy because RGB does not contain macrovision copy protection signal – not that I would condone copying of copy protected material of course!!!

Mark

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom