• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Need Help turning Dynamic Dimming off on a Samsung display

booker

Standard Member
Hello, I got the Samsung 32" but i´m having some difficulties turning Dynamic Dimming off. This is what i´m doing...

Service Menu
Option table
Dynamic Dimming OFF
(press enter)
And turn of the tv.

When i turn the tv on, Dynamic dimming is still on BUT if i go to the servce menu, Dynamic dimming is shown as OFF.

I don´t know what to do. This is very easy to see when browsing the my Modded Xbox. I have a dark menu on the back and every time i move to an option, the image change to lighter or darker scene, this makes the dark background to change the brightness.

Could it be another thing ?

Winnie

Established Member
Could be that by Dynamic Dimming showing OFF it is actually telling you what it WILL do, if you see what I mean. Try switching it so it says ON.

T

tricky1974

Hi, I got stuck keeping the dimming off on my sammy, what did is when you've turned off the dimming don't turn the tv off just come out of that menu the go back into that menu to confirm its set to off then come out of the menu again then switch off.It worked for me .:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom