1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Toshiba 3377db

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by Darth_Geek, Feb 9, 2005.

1. Darth_Geek

Darth_Geek

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello, I'm new here and not a TV engineer. I have a 33" Toshiba 3377DB TV. Recently it has done something which has now disappeared but I'm wondering what I should do. I switched it on one day and the picture was fine, then the picture had a high blue tint then I saw no picture, a high blue tint and thin white horizontal lines before the TV switches off. All of that happens in about 1 second. That day I switched the machine on about three times and within a few minutes it performed the same behaviour. On the fourth switch on the blue was gone, so there was a picture with a large amount of yellow and green. The TV stayed like this for 2 to 3 days. I thought the tube was faulty. When I switched the TV on yesterday there was a large amount of blue tint. I used the service mode to re-arrange the green, red and blue values to get the best picture. Before all this happened I was about to sell the TV. Please could anyone provide any suggestions?