Need help to identify a martial arts film

Walkies87

Novice Member
I can't remember who's in it or the name of film, only 1 scene where I can give best detail is its set in modern day tokyo and a woman went out to some shops and on her way home she got attacked by a group of 4 or 5 men, only one I remember best was a guy wearing mostly denim clothes and he had a hole on his butt that said on his cheek, Don't touch, the woman kicked him in the Nutts and he were saying you son of bitch, during the attack she accidentally touched his butt.

That's all I can remember, I'm sure it was made in 90s

Walkies87

Novice Member
I can't remember who's in it or the name of film, only 1 scene where I can give best detail is its set in modern day tokyo and a woman went out to some shops and on her way home she got attacked by a group of 4 or 5 men, only one I remember best was a guy wearing mostly denim clothes and he had a hole on his butt that said on his cheek, Don't touch, the woman kicked him in the Nutts and he were saying you son of bitch, during the attack she accidentally touched his butt.

That's all I can remember, I'm sure it was made in 90s
I've found it now, it's called Bloodfight and was made in 1989. Got it identified on DVDTALK

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220331-190444_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220331-190444_Chrome.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20220331-190431_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220331-190431_Chrome.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 9

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom