1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help new dv cam

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by toadstool, Aug 7, 2004.

1. toadstool

toadstool
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :lease: :hiya:
    hi everyone have just joined this forum today to see if i can get some pointers for a mini dv camcorder i was thinking of buying the panasonic nvgs55b or the nvgs15b i have got a jvc vhsc it's a brick can anyone help point me in the right direction thanks
    :lease: :lease:

2. toadstool

toadstool
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :lesson: I'm still waiting

3. wannabgeek

wannabgeek

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I think those Camcorders are now obsolete! :D I too am looking for a new camcorder,and was too thinking of the Panasonic NV-GS range. I think the best at the Mo is the 400 although a bit pricey RRP £1000 but shop around and maybe get it for £780. Have you also looked at the Sony range? I lost the DCR-PC350 a few weeks ago and have since been paid out by Ins,so i now have £1300 to spend on a new Camera/Camcorder. I was also looking at the Sony DCR-PC1000 the upgrade of the 350,but still unsure which to get!! :lease:

4. toadstool

toadstool
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    nice one fella I did'nt buy one in the end I got myself a digi stills camera instead thanks all the same:thumbsup: