• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Need help naming this film...

piros

Hi all, got a scene from a film in my head and can't figure out where it is from, just starting to annoy me now...

All I can remember is someone being trapped in a chair with a room full of people and he has a few items which he needs in order to escape and survive, but he doesn't know which item does what etc... I *think* this is the main part of the storyline.

At first I thought it was The Bourne Identity, but watching it last night showed me it wasn't!

I know it's not much, but help would be appreciated!

adam4478

sounds like the scene in paycheque where ben affleck is having his brain scanned and is strapped into a chair - he has an envelope with iitems in which are used to escape but his memory has been wiped etc etc- do i win:D

piros

*breathes sigh of relief*
*also hands adam4478 a cookie*
:D You do indeed win, thanks for the quick reply too, was driving me crazy!

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom