Need help, LG5000 or LG3000 users? Thanks!

Discussion in 'LG TVs Forum' started by Alberto__, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Alberto__

Alberto__

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I have just bought a 32LG5000 TV, and from the first day I have it I realized that, when I am watching TV in the late night and I turn down volume to 1 or 2 level, speaker makes a noise (not a vibration as I have read in other post), it is like a buzzing noise when volume is set to minimun (1,2,3... no zero, where there is no sound), making dificult to listen to voices.

I went to the shop to try to compare this with other units, but as the problem is only present with low volume levels, is difficult to hear the same "buzzing sound" in shops, because there is much more noise around.

I would like to ask you if you have noticed this little buzzing sound when it is late night, and the volume is set to 1 or 2.

Setting volume at higher levels is impossible to notice that buzzing sound from the speakers and all seems to work fine, that´s why I am a little confused.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2009
  2. odemode

odemode

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +53
    Could be the intelligent sensor mate. Mine does it and like you said, at night when its quiet you can hear ir more.