Need help in connecting all my components

couchjunky

Novice Member
Hello, I have been trying to find a solution to my connection woes but I cannot find an easy or even remotely cheap solution. I have a Optoma hd141x in my living room and a Sharp 60" lcd in my bedroom which share a wall. I also want to set up another TV in my living room so I can watch DTV while I game.

Now my components:
1.Directv (one box)
2.Xbox360
3.PS3
4.PS4
5.Chromecast
6.Laptop

So basically I want to connect these 6 things to my 2 or possibly 3 televisions. Now my dream would be that I could connect everything to one hub and it could just smart switch even though I'm not sure how it could between three outputs. so I was looking at an HDMI Matrix but its either too expensive or has reviews saying unfavorable things. is there an easier way to connect these things together so I don't have to manually plug and unplug HDMI cords, it gets old fast.

Also worth mentioning that I passed an HDMI cable through the wall into the other room, that's how I was able to use all my components on either TV.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom