need help in burning

gino_76ph

Standard Member
Reaction score
i am using the latest Windows Media Player for my Vista Home Premium in burning my mp3 songs to a disc. if i have like 20 songs..10 of them are fast and 10 of them are slow how do i "divide" or separate them in a way there are 2 folders on one data disc? how do i do that? how do i make another folder?

If you have 20 tracks in one folder simply open that folder, right click on the mouse and select new folder then drag and drop the tracks you need to separate into that new folder.

If you have 20 tracks in one folder simply open that folder, right click on the mouse and select new folder then drag and drop the tracks you need to separate into that new folder.

in which part of WMP do i right click the mouse? can't seem to do it.

Sorry I misunderstood your request. If you want to do what I suggested then you would need to go from the desktop through My Computer etc. to the folder in which you have the music stored it is not a function of WMP although there is a selection to store music in folders according to media information within the Burn section of WMP that may do what you want to but I have necer used it myself.

This is pretty simple:

(I assuming you have WMP11 installed)

Lets say you have the [folder] structure

My Music\Artist\Album #1\01.mp3
My Music\Artist\Album #2\02.mp3

In WMP11 select to burn a data disc, it's in the drop down menu when you click the small arrow beneath burn.

Then all you have to do is drag and drop the folder Artist into the burn playlist and click burn.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom